Toby Elwin has lived around the world where he has worked with, and for, some of the most highly-respected leaders and organizations in their fields.
Toby has developed unique, seminars and learning opportunities across a range of strategy, marketing, and team action-learning design.
His work combines more-than-20-years of digital marketing and online design experience with Lean, Agile, Design and Systems Thinking principles for organization development, marketing, and social project management solutions.
- The New Digital Ecosystem Reality: Nine Trends Rewriting the Rules of Business;
- Six Sources of Collapse;
- Supply Chain Transformation;
- What Does Fortune 500 Turnover Mean?;
- The Economics and History of Cronyism; and
- The Zero Marginal Cost Society: The Internet of Things, the Collaborative Commons, and the Eclipse of Capitalism
About Digital Marketing, Strategy, and Project Management
Although there are a host of management theories, frameworks, and tools, Toby includes the following to facilitate opportunity design and manage change:
- Planning and design: Appreciative Inquiry
- Culture and talent: Competing Values Framework
- Leadership and collaboration: Emotional Intelligence known also as EI or EQ
- Portfolio and risk management: Project Management Fundamentals
All change is local change to individuals and their objectives, Digital marketing strategy connects people where they are, within organizations or buyer community.
Toby presents internationally on organization change and innovation and is available to speak, present, or collaborate with your organization or professional association.
This site and blog examine how people and organizations realize constant change as an advantage.
He has shown a reliable ability to manage and deliver projects across 16 countries and for Global 2000, Fortune 500, public sector, non-profit, and start-up organizations. With the skills and knowledge to deliver to the most demanding clients with the most demanding challenges.
Toby has an undergraduate degree from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts and a dual MBA in Marketing from Central European University Business in Budapest, Hungary and International Finance from Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management in Cleveland, Ohio.
Certifications and Experience
Review some of Toby’s references for insight into his work and his collaboration.