Toby Elwin has lived around the world working with some of the most highly-respected organizations within their fields.
Since the mid-1990s he has practiced Lean management principles at Hewlett-Packard and Converse and from 2000 added Agile, human-centered design at companies as diverse as the FBI, British Petroleum, Pfizer, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Deloitte, and Berklee College of Music. Toby’s design work includes Agile enterprise transformation and value-driven delivery in:
- Change management,
- Application development,
- Digital marketing,
- Technology transformation
- User experience design, and
Agile Experience Design and Advisory
Toby has direct advisory and delivery service experience to support immediate delivery, operations intervention, and organization transformation across a range of strategy, operation, and management practice. His focus is on team action-learning that both delivers value early and often and transition ownership.
- The New Digital Reality: Nine Trends Rewriting the Rules of Business
- Six Sources of Collapse
- The Economics and History of Cronyism
- Supply Chain Transformation: Practical Roadmap to Best Practice Results
- Applying Project Management Approaches To Achieve Value Creation In Post-Acquisition Integration
- The Evolving Role of the Chief Learning Officer
About Digital Marketing, Strategy, and Project Management
Although there are a host of management theories, frameworks, and tools, Toby facilitates user-centered design for transformation and change management with:
- Planning and design: Appreciative Inquiry
- Culture and talent: Competing Values Framework
- Leadership and collaboration: Emotional Intelligence known also as EI or EQ
- Portfolio and risk management: Project Management Fundamentals
Toby believes that all change is local change, to both the individual and their objective. Digital marketing strategy connects people where they are, within organizations or buyer community and enables just in time discovery that meets their need.
Toby presents internationally on project delivery, organization change, and innovation and is available to speak, present, or collaborate with your organization or professional association.
This site and blog examine how people and organizations realize constant change as an advantage.
He has shown a reliable ability to manage and deliver projects across 16 countries and for Global 2000, Fortune 500, public sector, non-profit, and start-up organizations. With the skills and knowledge to deliver to the most demanding clients with the most demanding challenges.
Toby has an undergraduate degree from Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts and a dual MBA in Marketing from Central European University Business in Budapest, Hungary and International Finance from Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management in Cleveland, Ohio.
Review some of Toby’s references for insight into his work and his collaboration.