As keynote speaker, part of a conference, or facilitating design workshops.
Toby has a unique way to engage a variety of strategy needs, facilitation, and training topics. He presents and contributes to a variety of communities, engagements, and opportunities, to include:
- Organization Development Network
- Project Management Institute
- American Society for Training & Development
- Human Capital Executive Research Board
Toby is a cited writer with more than 350 blog posts and active across a variety of fields to include:
- Lean-Agile transformation and design
- Learning and development,
- Organization behavior,
- Project management,
- Talent management, and
You will never get a canned experience as his dedication to audience collaboration lends unique presentation options.
Audience participation, action learning, and take-home tools support on-going success and part of all presentation designs.
This site and blog examine how people and organizations realize constant change as an advantage.
- Agile Management Change — Why Enterprise Agile is Fragile
- Social Media in an Agile World — Using Agile Principles to Launch, Manage, and Measure Your Social Media Identity for the Project Management Institute
- Social Media: Fight, Flight, or Friend for the Organization Development Network
- How social media trumps marketing for the Project Management Institute
- Scope or: how to manage projects for organization success for the Project Management Institute
- How to launch and manager your social media identity for the Organization Development Network