As keynote speaker, part of a conference, or facilitating design workshops, Toby has a unique way to engage a variety of strategy needs, facilitation, and training topics.
He presents and contributes to a variety of communities, engagements, and opportunities, to include:
Toby is a cited writer with more than 350 blog posts and active across a variety of fields to include:
- Lean-Agile transformation and design
- Learning and development,
- Organization behavior,
- Project management,
- Talent management, and
You will never get a canned experience as his dedication to audience collaboration lends unique presentation options.
Audience participation, action learning, and take-home tools support on-going success and part of all presentation designs.
This site and blog examine how people and organizations realize constant change as an advantage.
- Agile Management Change — Why Enterprise Agile is Fragile
- Social Media in an Agile World — Using Agile Principles to Launch, Manage, and Measure Your Social Media Identity for the Project Management Institute
- Social Media: Fight, Flight, or Friend for the Organization Development Network
- How social media trumps marketing for the Project Management Institute
- Scope or: how to manage projects for organization success for the Project Management Institute
- How to launch and manager your social media identity for the Organization Development Network
Great appreciation to Mike Clayton and Online PM Courses for their inclusion in their Best Project Management Blogs for 2019.