Whether keynote speaker, part of a conference, or facilitating design workshops, Toby has a unique way to engage a variety of strategy needs, facilitation, and training topics.
He presents and contributes to a variety of communities, engagements, and opportunities, such as:
- Organization Development Network
- Project Management Institute
- American Society for Training & Development
- Human Capital Executive Research Board
Collaborate[inbound_forms id=”17343″ name=”Contact form”]
Toby has more than 300 blog posts and active across a variety of fields to include:
You will never get a canned experience as his dedication to audience collaboration lends unique presentation options.
Audience participation, action learning, and take-home tools support on-going success and part of all presentation designs.
Speaking Presentation Samples
- Social Media in an Agile World — Using Agile Principles to Launch, Manage, and Measure Your Social Media Identity for the Project Management Institute
- Social Media: Fight, Flight, or Friend for the Organization Development Network
- How social media trumps marketing for the Project Management Institute
- Scope or: how to manage projects for organization success for the Project Management Institute
- How to launch and manager your social media identity for the Organization Development Network